What's new

Possibly Neverending Soap Passaround Box

Gents,

Here is the order I currently have in mind. It pretty much follows dfaulk's suggestion with a minor tweak since we have a three people in Texas, I'm going to keep them together. Please let me know if there are any purchase sabbatical issues. The goods may get here as early as next week so I may initiate this sooner if there aren't any objections.

Demaskee
Maxzoran
coryforsenate
Kotton
SilentTuba
Corsair66
cpacamper
archimedes5044
justadivebum
Demaskee

There is still time for others to get in if you want.

Jason,

I'm glad to see that you put yourself on the list as well.
You're down far enough that it should be totally different when it gets to you.

David

Might be cutting it a touch close to the GRUC for me, but we'll see. If it looks like it'll be an issue, I'll switch places with corsair66. Should be ok though.

Updated Lineup:

Demaskee
Maxzoran
coryforsenate
Kotton
SilentTuba
Corsair66
cpacamper
archimedes5044
justadivebum
duderubble
CJames
Androidad75
Demaskee

Got one soap in yesterday, one scheduled for delivery tomorrow and the rest on Tuesday. Depending on how my Thanksgiving schedule plays out, the box could be moving as early as Wednesday, but more likely Friday or Monday.

There is still time for anyone else wanting in.

:a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50::a50:

The box has been sent out!

It's headed to Maxzoran with a USPS tracking number of: 9505500012393331000362

There are officially 13 new pucks in the box (you have NO idea the will power it took to leave them alone as I waited for all of the orders to get to me) :scared:

Remember to PM the person below you in line to get their address as the box gets nearer to you. Also, remember to take a pic of what you took from the box and post it on this thread (a review of the soap(s) would be wonderful as well)

Take a pic of your addition to the box and PM it to me as well.

Maxzoran
coryforsenate
Kotton
SilentTuba
Corsair66
cpacamper
archimedes5044
justadivebum
duderubble
CJames
Androidad75
Demaskee