What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
ThePoorlyShavedDoctor is banned because Howe played for the Redwings, not the Blackhawks.

proxy.php

Steve is banned for knowing too much about hockey. We should talk about more important things, like what kind of ravioli fillings are best for a given type of sauce, or what happened to my Platinum Balance (I take it to work and back, but it's been missing and I haven't been able to figure out where it went).

In anticipation of being banned for losing a fountain pen, I hereby counter that with some Belgian chocolate pudding which I am eating at the moment. It's the fine imported chocolate that provides such excellent ban immunity.

Teppanyaki is banned for absentmindedly tossing his fountain pen into the garbage along with the box from the Jell-O imitation chocolate pudding.

morgantruce has been banned for claiming that DoctorShavegood is not in a popularity contest.

Seriously, who does he think he is, anyway? God?

Morgantruce is banned for displaying a picture that is too nice to be used when banning a person for being blasphemous. That is a sacrilege act against the spirit of this game.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I go along with Larogers for banning Morgantruce.

But I ban Larogers because he should have called Morgantruce a 'dirty rat'.

Morgantruce is banned again. This time for the whooping he is gonna cause somebody who tries to take a medal from a war hero. Very sneaky tactics to give me a bloody nose Morgantruce. Very very sneaky indeed! BANNED! Lol

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
MorganTruce and AugustWest should be banned because they change their avatars often.

They caused DangerounDon to change his avatar.

Top Bottom