What's new

Baker's Dozen : Movie Edition

Arguably, it was expected after the one drummer left a little green globule on the seat when he spontaneously combusted. Which one was that, John "Stumpy" Pepys or "Stumpy" Joe?

LOL! Stumpy Pepys died in a "bizarre gardening accident".

Edit: Just had to google search... Stumpy Joe choked on vomit of an unknown origin. They never solved it because "you can't really dust for vomit". Apparently it was Peter "James" Bond who left the globule.

Last edited:
I've been waiting 24 hours before re-posting in a topic. Are your rules different?

What are you talking about? Haggises posted once yesterday and once today. Nowhere does it say in the rules that it has to be a 24 hour period. Whatever the rules on an internet forum game are... The faster the game play, the better, I say. As long as the posts aren't back to back.

Movies where a character unexpectedly dies. Warning, there may be spoilers.

1. Deep Blue Sea - Samuel L, from out of the blue.
2. Pulp Fiction - "Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face!"
3. Goodfellas - Tommy
4. The Big Lebowski - He was put in a modest receptacle.
5. Alien - Kane dies from something he ate.
6. Easy Rider --- One minute Billy is riding his Harley... and then he's not.
7. Meet Joe Black - Anonymous guy (Brad Pitt) is hit by two cars at the beginning of the flick
8. Burn After Reading - Brad Pitt gets shot in George Clooney's closet.
9. The Departed - Costigan
10. This Is Spinal Tap - 18 drummers

11. Zombieland - Mr Murray "no regrets, well maybe Garfield"
12. Inglourious Basterds - Shoshana

What are you talking about? Haggises posted once yesterday and once today. Nowhere does it say in the rules that it has to be a 24 hour period. Whatever the rules on an internet forum game are... The faster the game play, the better, I say. As long as the posts aren't back to back.

We want everyone to have a chance to participate in the lists, hence the once per day per list rule. Otherwise, we might have guys jumping in every other post monopolizing the list. It's supposed to be fun for everyone.

Once per day, per topic. Doesn't have to be 24 hrs. If you want to post at 11:59 PM and 12:01 AM, that is alright!

That's happened.

We want everyone to have a chance to participate in the lists, hence the once per day per list rule. Otherwise, we might have guys jumping in every other post monopolizing the list. It's supposed to be fun for everyone.
Absolutely! I didn't see anyone going against the grain of the rules, is all. :)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
This topic must be "getting thin." No one has added to the list in the past hour and a half. Someone ought to post a new topic.

New Topic:

Disney movie songs Morgantruce ought to listen to right about now ...

1. Let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Movies where a character unexpectedly dies. Warning, there may be spoilers.

1. Deep Blue Sea - Samuel L, from out of the blue.
2. Pulp Fiction - "Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face!"
3. Goodfellas - Tommy
4. The Big Lebowski - He was put in a modest receptacle.
5. Alien - Kane dies from something he ate.
6. Easy Rider --- One minute Billy is riding his Harley... and then he's not.
7. Meet Joe Black - Anonymous guy (Brad Pitt) is hit by two cars at the beginning of the flick
8. Burn After Reading - Brad Pitt gets shot in George Clooney's closet.
9. The Departed - Costigan
10. This Is Spinal Tap - 18 drummers

11. Zombieland - Mr Murray "no regrets, well maybe Garfield"
12. Inglourious Basterds - Shoshana
13. Pulp Fiction (again) ... death of Vinnie Vega (Bruce Willis shoots John Travolta)

LOL! Stumpy Pepys died in a "bizarre gardening accident".

Edit: Just had to google search... Stumpy Joe choked on vomit of an unknown origin. They never solved it because "you can't really dust for vomit". Apparently it was Peter "James" Bond who left the globule.

John "Stumpy" Pepys was played by Ed Begley Jr.

And who can forget Joe "Mama" Besser.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Next topic (for reals): bad movies good actors regret (or ought to) ...

1. Star Wars ... Alec Guinness.

Top Bottom