What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
proxy.php
30 minutes on exercise bike (7.2 miles).

Walked thru Home Depot buying construction material for my front steps. First time all year. Felt real good to be able to get around!

Intrigued

Various stretches, and 3 cycles of 10 reps of various exercises; e.g., sit ups, pushups, squats, plow, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
attachment.php

Snatch to 64kgx3
35,45,50,55,60,64x0
Cleans reset to 96kgx3
8 min EMOM
Odd - Max cleans (60kg)
Even - Max box jumps (20")
Total 112
Today would have been so lot easier if my body hasn't decided that 3:00AM was a good wake up time.

Easy 19 miles on the bike. Took my time, watched the scenery, did a detour or two... Moderate and steep hills.

59 minutes = 4.25 miles = 6.8 km = 17 laps of the track = freaking exhausted. Jogged for the first time, not for long, 100 meter stretches at a time, I proved to myself I can do this again.

Fark you belly fat. 602 calories gone forever.

Intrigued

Various stretches, and 3 cycles of 10 reps of various exercises; e.g., sit ups, pushups, squats, plow, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
attachment.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
attachment.php

One hour power walk. Ny calves started to burn something awful, so had to stop and do 5 minutes of stretches, then slow the intensity a bit. Later it will be hill climbing.

Down 29 lbs. so far, another 41 to go.

Top Bottom