What's new

Handles that fit Cadet/Razorock/Matador heads

I currently have a Cadet OC head that I've been using with a BRW Bull Mastiff XL handle. It's turned out to be my favorite set up so far. I also have my Fatip OC head paired with a Weber Bulldog handle, which comes in a close second. Because of the especially long post on the Cadet heads, it will not go completely into the Weber. I read a post a while ago that gave the Cadet head to handle pairings, but I can't seem to find it now. If I remember correctly, the Cadet will fully thread into the Ikon Bulldog handle. Can anyone verify this, or list any other handles that the Cadet heads fit into (ie; Toro Mastiff, etc.)? I know the Cadets also thread into a GS1 handle, but I already PIFd the one that I had. I wanted to gift a decent SS handle to someone that already has a Razorock OC Razor, but I'm averse to parting with any of my BRW handles, so it will have to be something else. Joe from Italian Barber was nice enough to let me know that the Razorock Slab will not fit the Razorock/Cadet head, so I'm assuming this is a re-packaged Weber? Obviously I have a serious case of HAD...

Cadet heads don't fit most handles due to the length of the post. It didn't fit any other handles of mine. So I used a small hacksaw and sawed of about a quarter of the post and this worked a treat.

Top Bottom