What's new

RazoRock's new DE Razors

I recently bought a RazoRock Black Tie DE Razor from Amazon. I'd prefer ItalianBarber to support the business, but my Amazon gift card says no :001_tongu. I must say, RazoRock did good with this razor. The razor is chrome plated on brass, no pot metal. The razor is built very well and feels hefty in the hand. Also, the razor is under $20 which makes it a fantastic intro razor that is of much better quality than the Merkur.

The razor is a tad bit more aggressive than the Merkur 180 that I had. Regardless, it is built well and at a great price. I like this razor so much that I pif the first razor I started wetshaving with (Merkur 180) to a friend.

In my opinion, this razor is indicative of RazoRock's dedication to its products, customers, and wetshaving in general. I cannot praise this company enough for all of the great products its rolling out recently. In my collection, they have now past Proraso in companies with the most of my repeat purchases. Whatever it is RazoRock is doing with their company, they are heading in the right direction in my book. I hope they continue to do so and provide more wonderful products in the future.

I agree. My first DE and the only one I still use is the Black Tie. My first shaving soap was RazoRock, and I just received my second order from Italian Barber, RazoRock XX soap. Plus, Joe's shipping time to the US now is about half what it was when I made my first order.

RazoRock Mirrored Pole 2 (3pc DE) - It's sexy and it knows it!

I agree with Bellac, this product is an exceptional find and well worth the price. I can see us having many years together. "Girl, look at that body!"

View attachment 349119

Looks like I'm with good company. I recently placed an order with Italian Barber for a RazoRock Jaws. I decided to enter the hallowed world of the BOTOC and struggled choosing between a Jaws and a Fatip Piccollo. Fatip has the reputation for being the producer of the Muhle heads, no slight feat. After looking at Ant's video, they seemed quite similar and made the jump to Jaws based on cost, handle length and weight.

I think you are right. The chrome on brass is the handle. Still, if it shaves good at that price, a brass handle is more than comparable companies are doing. I have moved from the fine-shaving EJ89s to owning two Webers, pricier, but all stainless steel.

The product description says the 3-piece razors have a chrome over zinc alloy head. Isn't that pot metal?

Top Bottom