What's new

Trip to Barcelona

Happy Solemnity of the Feast of Corpus Christi!

So we're headed to Barcelona for the week and we have purposely planned lots of free time for just wandering about and being leisurely. I'd love to pick up some cream/soap/etc specifically Spanish. I'll do a PIF when we get back if I find anything good. Does anyone have info on great Spanish shaving products and/or places in Barcelona where one could find them? Thanks for the info! Tschüß!

Steve

Go directly to the Myrsol factory !!!...you will be in heaven....give them a call,the factory is open to the public.Photo (not mine) is of the founder ,Senor Miquel and his son...bring lots of bubble wrap sheets,then you can buy a/s in glass ,rather than plastic...

Attachments

• $z.jpg
    $z.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 92
  • $myrsol5.jpg
    $myrsol5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 96
Go directly to the Myrsol factory !!!...you will be in heaven....give them a call,the factory is open to the public.Photo (not mine) is of the founder ,Senor Miquel and his son...bring lots of bubble wrap sheets,then you can buy a/s in glass ,rather than plastic...
Nice! We'll take a walk over there!

You'll love it !...Don't forget to take a few photos,Senor Miquel is happy to have his shop photographed,and the B&B shavers love looking at the fantastic inventory !...safe trip for you...

Little perfumerias or corner markets for the best prices on the La Toja stick and creams, Floid, and a variety of other soaps and creams I can't get in stores in the states.

Here's a shot of my sister when she was shopping for me a few years ago.If you are looking for something they do not have make sure and ask them where to get it.Their English is limited,so if you have something really important you are looking for,just bring a photo of the item.I heard nothing but high praises for their wonderful hospitality...

Attachments

• $miguels with Regina.jpg
    $miguels with Regina.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 52
  • $mr miguel and son.jpg
    $mr miguel and son.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 51
  • $mr miguel .jpg
    $mr miguel .jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom