What's new

Recently returned from a facelift

I have the good fortune of acquiring 2 gold toggle's in very good shape. Although it did not need it, I did want to have one in silver. I couldn't quite come up with the funds required to get an original, so I thought why not have one of mine replated! Well, I did just that, and with the expertise of Stan @ Above the Tie (no affiliation) this is what was returned to me after a little time with him.
His attention to detail resulted in a flawless razor & replate. Fantastic job again Stan :thumbup:
I don't even want to use it now, it looks that good ~ but I have enough trophy's in the den so this will be hitting the rotation very soon........

thanks for checking it out!
Tim

Attachments

• $DSCF3452.jpg
    $DSCF3452.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 578
  • $DSCF3453.jpg
    $DSCF3453.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 439
  • $DSCF3454.jpg
    $DSCF3454.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 476
  • $DSCF3455.jpg
    $DSCF3455.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 306
  • $DSCF3456.jpg
    $DSCF3456.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 607

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Nice and shiny, for sure! :001_wub:
The tip of the handle looks a little weak and floppy, as we can see movement in the pics. Send it to me instead of tossing it out.

WOW.....Im in awwww or jealous one of the two lol, very very nice Penmanship its a beauty. That replate is grade A.

Wow that looks Sweet, Stan does care about Razors for sure as we all know he has some Really Nice Shavers Titan H-1, R-1 , and M1 .

I would love to do the same to a Gold Toggle i have, But i would like the Number indicator to have that Mat Finish look just like the Original one does, Can that be done ? Anyone ever tried it of had it done ?

I'm going to say it looks wAY better than the original gold! Just not a fan of gold finishes in general, specially on razors. What beauty re-plate! I wouldn't hesitate to do the same if I were to land one.
Hats off to Stan!

At the risk of being redundant....Wow! What a replate. Never have seen a better one. Perfect. Expensive razor like that gets Stan's magic from now on.

Top Bottom