What's new

Photo of the Day

I like that one! Keep 'spamming'! Some of my shots are well over a week old or even more sometimes when I get to editing them. They add up when you start carrying a camera every where you go!

I keep spamming from my Friday trip :001_smile but I really had a blast and I think it has been the best photo safari so far.

"Tranquillity"

proxy.php

A little LARPing from a trip to Cobourg last weekend:

75mm, f/5, 1/1000 sec., ISO 400

300mm, f/5, 1/2500 sec., ISO 800

All Super Duper!!

Thanks shm, and what a nice concrete shot :)

I don't normally do photos of people. It helped that there were lots of other people taking pictures of the dancers and it was a street festival setting. I had to stop and really think about the camera settings. I went to shutter priority, which I don't normally use.

Cash_Stonomer, I usually do give them a name if I edit them in photoshop, which I usually do if I'm going to post the shot. I think it helps, because you have to think what the picture is about.

Thanks Cash_Stronomer. He just showed up and posed for his picture. Then he chose the fly away option. I'd never macro'd a fly before. Was amazed to see his red eyes.

I like your shot. Looks like enjoyment of food and a bit of peace and quiet.

Here's one from Sunday's street festival. I noticed that there were people using the bike lanes on the street, so I sat down on the curb to see what I could get.

I call this one "Cyclist Look Left!"

$Cyclist-Look-Left!.jpg

Great shots Gentlemen - especially the people photos (I'm bad with people, but I may have to get over the hurdle and give it a try - at some point :wink:)

Thanks to some Chap in a hat I've gotten over the people thing. All of a sudden I have a very strong appreciation for street photography. The other day I was at a Folk Festival, and I finally got comfortable enough to slap on an 18mm so I can get right up for better shots.

Top Bottom