What's new

If you only had one soap?

TABAC. I just like it better than the glycerine's I've tried. lathers up fast and slick. hard to go wrong with it.

My favorite changes constantly and there is always a new soap on the horizon that I want to try (haven't tried Tabac or MWF yet :eek:).

So if I was backed against the wall and had to choose one....

Out of loyalty, thanks and also performance/scent I would pick the soap that got me started on this whole wet shaving trip, the one I used for many months before I stared getting acquisition disorders and trying all kinds of stuff: Trumpers Violet

There are soaps that may perform better but again just choosing one I would go back to my base.

That's like asking a father which is his favorite child. I love all my soaps the same - they are just different.

OK, just one.............ahhhh.............I can't do it!

That's easy because I only have one, Williams. Don't laugh.

:001_huh:

My vote is for Mitchell's. It's the best all around, doesn't clash with anything and always works well. Even though I like C&E sandalwood and Sienna a bunch, I think MFW would do best if it's one and only one.

Considering I have only tried one in the time that I have been wetshaving, I will go with C&E Sandlewood. I do have a puck of Sienna that I am looking forward to trying.

Probably Honeybee Spa's Almond, though all of our soapmistress crafters have one or more exceptional soap offerings. :001_wub:

-- John Gehman

I'd have to say C&E Sandalwood. I haven't tried Tabac yet, but I need to find out what that's all about. The C&E is my favourite and my wife goes nuts for it.:biggrin:

I'd have to say Tabac. It works and it's good value for the money. The only Soap I've never had a bad lather with.

Mitchell's Wool Fat. It is my goto, my backup in case of a bad shave and will always stay in my rotation

Top Bottom