What's new

SR Shave in NOLA?

Hi Gents,

I have a guys weekend in New Orleans later this year. Any recommendations on spots that do straight razor shaves?

Thanks,
Don

Im sure there's somewhere in the city, just don't know myself. If you find yourself on the northshore (across lake pontchartrain) there are two places in downtown Covington which is roughly 50 min from New Orleans. Northshore Mens Salon and The Lions Den. Never gotten one from either but I know the girl who runs Northshore Mens Salon and she is very confident in her abilities. One of the only people I've been able to talk straight razors with back and forth around here.

down in the warehouse museum district across from the convention center is a shave shop with quite a decent selection of straights and products. i forget the name but i think i wrote about it somewhere on this site.

down in the warehouse museum district across from the convention center is a shave shop with quite a decent selection of straights and products. i forget the name but i think i wrote about it somewhere on this site.

Aiden Gill. They don't do straight shaves. Instead they hand you a beer, lather you up and shave you with a cartridge. The beer is good.

Top Bottom