What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

$image.jpg
Popov minimalist wallet, Field Notes cover, key ring, saddle soap and Field Notes memos. Top notch quality.

Last edited:
Bought a Barbour double breasted sportcoat. Gotta lose the weight around my mid and the fit will be heavenly. Oh and it was somewhere around $500 off. I'm happy and consequently hitting the gym hard.

Thanks. The back is supposed to be tweed too, but one of the reviews indicates it is a different fabric than the front. I will report when it arrives.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I kicked the Kiwi to the curb.

Replaced with Woly shoe cream, colour Bison. Also picked up a couple of horse hair polish application brushes and a polishing brush.

$20151028_170329.jpg

picked up a pair of stock nicks boots. Roberts seidel brown 6 inch. so happy they fit great. says it takes about 100 hours to break in. I am ready

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Flipside wallet?? Interesting, please explain.

I got the flipside 3x with the kicker attachment. http://www.flipsidewallet.com/

Part of the wallet is R.F.I.D. scan proof so your cards are protected and part is not. Handy for entry scan cards.

I will have to see how it works with daily use but seem good just loading it up with the cards.
I did trim a few cards out that I don't really need to carry.
Cash seems like it would be ok, coins there is an attachment but I watched a video review of that and the sucker just rattled. Plastic and coins, go figure.
As I use cards none of that worries me.

This video shows it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom