What's new

Front Pocket Wallets

Legion

Staff member
One I built myself out of roo leather. Super slim. (Possibly due to a lack of money, but we wont go into that.)

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is with three cards and some notes.

Last edited:
i been carting around a Ben Sherman card holder for awhile , i place bills folded in half in one of the card slots , it has the clear slot for my lic ect ... i just always feel more safe with everything upfront !!!

More a money clip than a front wallet, but maybe something to think of. I've had the Steinhausen Big Money clip for about 10 years and would never go back to anything else.$steinhausen.jpeg

Coach card holder - gift from my wife probably a decade or more ago...
proxy.php

I like how the card has left an imprint of my number and name!
proxy.php

Last edited:
I use a Saddleback Front Pocket/ID wallet. Works great, looks great, and should last a very long time.

$CLC-WID-DCB-SLC02r1B-1900.jpg

Last edited:
I use a Yellow SurfSafe from Witz Sports cases. My cards and other items stay dry. I keep my cell phone in one of their smart phone lockers, when I was working a water break last year and got drenched I was happy I was using these products.

I got a Rogue Wallet last year, hand made in Maine. LOVE the thing. Most important is that the shape mirrors the profile of the pocket itself. So it doesn't ride in the front pocket sideways like my other one did. To make it even thinner (I don't carry much) I took it to a cobbler and had him cut it in half. So I just use the half with the plastic window for DL in it. Can't imagine going back.

proxy.php

Last edited:
$sku_156552_3.jpg
I use this when I need light-slim load (pants, suit) .. can hold enough money plus up to 5 cards
Otherwise in jeans I carry my fossil (thick nice leather I have it for 3 years now and still looks new):
$DSC_1726.JPG$DSC_1727.JPG$DSC_1724.JPG
There are Fossil front pocket models with just half the size of this (no fold).​

Coach card holder - gift from my wife probably a decade or more ago...
proxy.php

I like how the card has left an imprint of my number and name!
proxy.php

I have the same coach card holder for a few years now and it's help up well. Mine has an AZ lic. though ;)

I used an Eddie Bauer one for a while that was just basically a brown leather card holder. Then I went to using just a rubber band for some reason. That got pretty impractical pretty quickly. So I switched to a brown leather Fossil that had a money clip on one side. Then switched to a black leather Fossil that had a magnet instead of a clip on one side. Then I switched to an Old Calgary one made out of really thick wool (I think.) It held up a LOT better than I had thought it would.

Then I saw this one wondering through a store one day and picked it up. It's a regular billfold instead of a true front pocket wallet, but since it's made out of Tyvek or something it's thin enough that it's not thicker than any of the others had been. Plus it's always getting comments from people when I get it out of my pocket. I've been using it for about a year and it's held up really well.

I have one of these too and really like it....very slim indeed....

I got a Rogue Wallet last year, hand made in Maine. LOVE the thing. Most important is that the shape mirrors the profile of the pocket itself. So it doesn't ride in the front pocket sideways like my other one did. To make it even thinner (I don't carry much) I took it to a cobbler and had him cut it in half. So I just use the half with the plastic window for DL in it. Can't imagine going back.

proxy.php

I used an Eddie Bauer one for a while that was just basically a brown leather card holder. Then I went to using just a rubber band for some reason. That got pretty impractical pretty quickly. So I switched to a brown leather Fossil that had a money clip on one side. Then switched to a black leather Fossil that had a magnet instead of a clip on one side. Then I switched to an Old Calgary one made out of really thick wool (I think.) It held up a LOT better than I had thought it would.

Then I saw this one wondering through a store one day and picked it up. It's a regular billfold instead of a true front pocket wallet, but since it's made out of Tyvek or something it's thin enough that it's not thicker than any of the others had been. Plus it's always getting comments from people when I get it out of my pocket. I've been using it for about a year and it's held up really well.

Very cool!!!

I currently use the following one I purchased a J Crew last summer. I just carry a few cards and very little cash.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom