What's new

Proraso green - Item of the Week 3/25/13

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hello to all.

This will be the fifth of a series of "Item of the Week" threads that I am promoting in the General Shave Discussion forum.

The Rules:

1. It is very simple. Use the item of the week for the week that it is scheduled and post your thoughts on that item in its thread.
  2. Everything else in your shave line-up may be rotated at will, but keep the featured item of the week as part of each shave.
  3. The weeks will start on Monday. Sunday could be a free day, or an overlap day for the next week or whatever.

The fifth featured Item of the Week will be Proraso / C.O. Bigelow green shave cream. Starting Monday, 3/25/13.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Next week is Proraso week. Use Proraso or C.O. Bigelow shave cream all week. Use the cream in the tube or croap in a tub, either way doesn't matter.

I'm new here and don't understand the thread really, but I do love Proraso green! I have a tube of the cream here at all times.

I love it combined with the green pre & post

I'm new here and don't understand the thread really

It's quite straightforward, just do what it says here:

The Rules:

1. It is very simple. Use the item of the week for the week that it is scheduled and post your thoughts on that item in its thread.
  2. Everything else in your shave line-up may be rotated at will, but keep the featured item of the week as part of each shave.
  3. The weeks will start on Monday. Sunday could be a free day, or an overlap day for the next week or whatever.

This sounds interesting. I am in. I added it to my schedule so I know to use it all week. Yes, I use an Excel spread sheet to keep track of my blades and the number of shaves, BBS or not, and which soap/cream to use on any given day. My wife finds this strange.

Cheers

Top Bottom