What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

*$ grande iced coffee. Sweetened with cream.

The barista had to make this one over. First time through, all the ice cubes were stuck together into one solid mass, and I couldn't insert the straw.

Ethiopian Harrar natural processed. Some mighty fine coffee when roasted to the start of 2nd crack (398º BT) City +

I've been getting out of using my laptop and the Artisan software. I have been using my Amprobe 56 for the last few roasts and getting just as fine results monitoring ED/BT and manually adjusting the roaster.

only made 2 cups this morning then made a full 2 liter air pot of "grocery store blend" in the Bunn. what a difference. YIKES... Not sure I can stomach drinking the rest of the air pot after a cup of the Ethiopian.

Mocha made with Lavazza espresso blend. Great coffee made in my Jura Capresso super automatic. That machine (as do most super automatics) delivers a consistent drink time after time.

Another Chemex pot of Ethiopian Harrar natural processed.

I think I have found my bean..... this stuff is magic. Best coffee I have ever tasted. Nice, clean, nice....

Makes me wish I did not have all of the other green I need to roast other than this bean

proxy.php

JJ Bean's Railtown, a blend of 90% Guatemala Santa Rita Organic and 10% Sumatra KBQB Fair Trade Organic, 4 days off roast, through an Aeropress........... yum yum!

I also made a cup of the Panama Geisha this morning and let my wife taste it. She made a face and said she could drink straight whiskey before she could drink that stuff. That's why I am alone in my coffee drinking vice.

Top Bottom