What's new

Ink Review: Diamine Saddle Brown

This ink reminds me of some of Saddleback Leather Co. products.

-Andy

Attachments

• $Saddle Brown 01.jpg
    $Saddle Brown 01.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
  • $Saddle Brown02.jpg
    $Saddle Brown02.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 53
Nice review, Andy! Great writing with the BB nib. You may be enabling me to try a brown ink, that is the next color on my list. And then of course I need a pen to pair with the new ink...

Nice review, Andy! Great writing with the BB nib. You may be enabling me to try a brown ink, that is the next color on my list. And then of course I need a pen to pair with the new ink...

Yes. A lovely brown pen!

Thanks for the compliments, Ed. That nib is huge. I have to use right-leaning cursive to make it work best for me. If I write vertically, it's like using a paint brush, and it's a little more difficult to read. That nib is smooth as melted honey-butter, though!

-Andy

Its a nice brown, took me a while to like them but im finding my eye has an appreciation for them these day. Was thinking of doing an ink tonight, but i think ill leave it for another day lol

great job on the reviews Andy

Its a nice brown, took me a while to like them but im finding my eye has an appreciation for them these day. Was thinking of doing an ink tonight, but i think ill leave it for another day lol

great job on the reviews Andy

Thanks. Can you tell I was bored and had some free time earlier? It was raining outside, so there you go. Ink reviews.

-Andy

Top Bottom