What's new

The EDC picture thread

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
$tn.jpg

OkieStubble

It's just a cheap Uncle Mike's pocket holster. What .380 ammo is in your Ruger LCP? Mine is stuffed with Speer Gold Dot.

Ruger LCP seems to be popular. Have you guys had any issues with it? Pros/cons?

Pro: easy to conceal. decent caliber for protection (hopes the worms don't come crawling out...)

Con: it's not a shooting gun. You won't go to the range and put 300 rounds through it. The recoil is rough. I did a spring mod on mine and it's still rough.

Took the wife shooting for the first time today. She kept reaching for the full size 9mm over the LCP.

OkieStubble

Ruger LCP seems to be popular. Have you guys had any issues with it? Pros/cons?

I really like my little Ruger when I don't want to roll heavy. I can keep all shots in the x ring of an NRA B2 paper target at 15 yards. Even with it's small rudimentary sights. At 25 yards, I can keep all shots in the head portion of an FBI Q Silhouette. My hands are small and I think that helps alot with the short grip and frame.

proxy.php

Just the basics. It's not appropriate for me to carry a knife at work but it goes in my pocket as soon as I get home and changed. Weekends I usually carry a larger folding knife.

*Not Pictured: the iPhone 5 that the picture was taken with.

Pics to follow but I personally will not leave my house without my Buck knife as well as my Leatherman I actually get seperation anxiety if I don't have both on me.

Pics to follow but I personally will not leave my house without my Buck knife as well as my Leatherman I actually get seperation anxiety if I don't have both on me.

We are discussing disorders in another thread... :)

Florida NY? I'd be confused all day as to where I live. We have a town here called North, South Carolina. catdog....

What kind of Buck is it? My Pop was a Buck man, so am I. He always carried one, his favorite was a now vintage 303. I've got an Assisted Opening Rush myself. When I go big with my knife, its a 110 Folding Hunter that he gave me in a pouch on my belt.

I carried a knife in my pocket today just because of this thread. I haven't needed to use it.... yet.

You will. For me it's best tool for opening stuff. I always remember the scene in Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry David gets a Garmin as a gift and breaks it trying to open it. If he only had a knife.

That definitely looks like a Strider. Yet... the handle says Buck. That is very interesting, but a great heavy duty knife either way.

Top Bottom