What's new

When was the last time that you saw somebody.

All around us there are habits and customs that are changing, falling by the wayside. How many can we come up with? Just complete the sentence in the title to the thread.

I'll start us off:

...actually put a key into the car door to unlock it.

actually discuss politics with someone of a different view of the world without talking about slogans or how some person connected to the issue is a(n) "use your favourite cuss here"

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
smoke a cigarette.

no really. I don't smoke. I live in Illinois, a state that bans smoking indoors in public places, such as bars and restaurants. I can't remember the last time I saw someone smoking a cigarette. Definitely not complaining.

Cutting the lawn with a push mower.

...actually put a key into the car door to unlock it.

I guess I'm getting old, because I use a push mower, and I have no power locks in my car. Love both of 'em. One less thing to break on the car, and no gas fumes or noise when cutting the grass.

Off topic: When I went to the local Sears to buy my push mower, the lady looked at the printed page I had and said "Are you sure you want this? My Grandfather had one of these." I assured her it was the correct model, and they dug it out of the warehouse. I have also had several people driving down our street, actually stop their cars while I am cutting the grass and check out what I'm using like it's some new technology they have never seen.

My chime in on the OP topic: push a cart back to the store when there are no cart corrals in the lot

Last edited:
Top Bottom