What's new

Escher/Thuringian love. show of your rocks

Yeah, it went quite cheap; especially if it turns out to be a b/g. I figured it for a dark blue so $200-250 was around where I expected it to go.

Could be LG, the lighting in the pics is everything, With a white background and soft light like that looks to have been shot with, I'd expect it makes the stone look lighter than it is, not darker, however.

Iam in Love...little sweets...you all know from where i got these beauties ;-)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

man i hit last a Blue green piece from a 5 X 1 stone that is left 4x1 now . Absolutely fast and fine stone . Indeed i never use a green thuri maybe only the green side of my Blue green double layer 14 x4 sm .
I wonder how those Light green stones perform .

$ygthuri.jpg

This y/g just arrived. Haven't had time to play with it yet. Pic is from the seller didn't have time to take one. Wish it had a slurry stone.

Can you link me to the auction Rideon? That stone looks suspiciously not a thuri to me. I'd like to see more pics to make sure you're not getting ripped off.

Hard to do on this tablet here is the item number. If it doesn't work search sold vintage yellow green thuringian

UOTE=SliceOfLife;7570650]Can you link me to the auction Rideon? That stone looks suspiciously not a thuri to me. I'd like to see more pics to make sure you're not getting ripped off.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom