What's new

Ask Ouch

There should be a suggestion box to pick avatars for ouch. I offered a few humble suggestions.
$1401517223.icon.gif
$toothcruise.jpg
$Funny-UglyMan-140x140.jpg
$1868985055.jpg
$einstein.jpg

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Dear Ouch

I live on my boat, and the noise of fish jumping keeps me awake at night. Can you recommend some toxic chemicals or some kind of fish-icide to get rid of them so I can sleep in peace?

Sleepless in New Orleans

P.S. If you have any ideas on getting rid of birds, that would also be nice. They poop everywhere.

Trial run for my new daily column. I will be answering random questions. Fire away.

B&B member: Hey, Ouch. Why did they give the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize to the European Union?
Ouch: They needed the money.

My guess is that the answers will be a lot more random than the questions.:tongue_sm

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Dear Ouch

I live on my boat, and the noise of fish jumping keeps me awake at night. Can you recommend some toxic chemicals or some kind of fish-icide to get rid of them so I can sleep in peace?

Sleepless in New Orleans

P.S. If you have any ideas on getting rid of birds, that would also be nice. They poop everywhere.

As a well know custodian of the planet, allow me to suggest a "greener" way: go fishing with Jim. I can guarantee not one single fish will come within a mile of your boat.

Bring a shotgun, and it works for birds and water fowl, too.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Dear Ouch,
How can I get the THTC badge?

I've never actually eaten a taco before.

-Seán(Anigai)

First, eat one taco. Repeat 10,000 times. Thereafter, you must make a pilgrimage to Tres Hermanos.

First, eat one taco. Repeat 10,000 times. Thereafter, you must make a pilgrimage to Tres Hermanos.

I've got a lot of years left in my life I hope so maybe in 30 or 40 years once I finally hit the 10,000 mark that pilgrimage could happen.

Ouch, do B&B members really bring their cameras while shaving to take photos for the SOTD threads? Or is it a staging just for the picture?

Dear Ouch,... You sold me Jims smoker for 10 bucks, but he refuses to give it to me, can you let me know the next time you go for a ripper or two ?

Top Bottom