What's new

Shave Suppository

Expecting a package from Bulgaria containing a very rare shave stick,I was really surprised to find what looked like a giant sized suppository with a cigar band label in the mail !...After laughing awhile,I took a shave with it this morning.It has that arko stick scent,but just as derby has the same scent with a little citrus top note,this stick has a top note that smells like a candy I loved as a boy , "bit-o-honey"...it even has the exact same color !...Seeing that the little rocket was hard as a brick,I soaked it in extremely hot water for 5 minutes.I then held it in my hand,and whipped it with a fairly stiff RV custom short loft black badger.After 4 minutes I had achieved a mound of lather,but it was a little airy,I just couldnt get it to thicken up.I transferred it to a large mug and beat it again,still airy.I applied it to my face and it immediately started to disintegrate,I reapplied several times with no success.I finally rinsed it off and used another soap.Bulgaria has a huge number of superb creams,maybe even topping Russia,but the little brown suppository is a real DUD...the label in cryllic says DIO .....

Attachments

• $999 233.jpg
    $999 233.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 243
  • $999 235.jpg
    $999 235.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 243
  • $999 236.jpg
    $999 236.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 241
  • $999 239.jpg
    $999 239.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 240
  • $999 246.jpg
    $999 246.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 239
Doesn't the Ja Toja stick have a similar shape. And, btw, if you looked at something that large and immediately thought suppository, you might want to keep that one to yourself. That's probably for a whole different type of online forum altogether!

Best thread title in a while! I bet my friends wonder what I'm laughing about over here. Congrats on the rare find. Kind of a downer it didn't lather well since the scent was so nice, but still a cool shaving collectable.

Since I am a nurse I can laugh at this. Makes me laugh when I read the labels on suppositories that say 'For rectal use only", which means there must have been someone at one point who actually took one by mouth.

Doesn't the Ja Toja stick have a similar shape. And, btw, if you looked at something that large and immediately thought suppository, you might want to keep that one to yourself. That's probably for a whole different type of online forum altogether!

:thumbup:

Since I am a nurse I can laugh at this. Makes me laugh when I read the labels on suppositories that say 'For rectal use only", which means there must have been someone at one point who actually took one by mouth.

LOL! I know someone who was to take a vaginal supository and even after her doctor explained how to take it she still thouht she had to take it orally. Luckily she was still talking to the doctor so he set her straight.

Top Bottom