What's new

A Case of "Cased" Vintage Gillette RAD

$DSCN4980.jpg
One month after it begins and here we are..... with more on the way.

Ben

Wow, you have been busy! Congrats and i sure hope you are using them.

Oh yes. I've been using all of them. Nothing but vintage Gillettes for the last month solid. Well, I haven't used the little travel Tech. When I got it, I was pretty surprised at the condition is was in.... I don't think it's ever been used. Not that that is why I haven't used it.... I just have been busy using everything else. I'd say about half of them came in their original cases and the other half I pieced together. It's been fun learning all of the little variations in the Super Speeds and adjustables over the years. It's kept me busy.

Ben

where's my fatboy ive yet to find one in the wild so i dont own one. nice work were they all found in the wild?

where's my fatboy ive yet to find one in the wild so i dont own one. nice work were they all found in the wild?

Ebay. The Fatboy came with its case but no blades or instructions. As to be expected, it was the most expensive of the lot. I still have to find the correct blades to go with that one.... but I've picked up a couple of lots of NOS Gillette blades with dispensers from roughly the era of the razors. A few of the razors came with the original blade dispensers and instructions.... like the Slim, the '58 TV Special Super Speed, and the '59 Regular Super Speed Flare Tip. The '59 blades and instructions are still wrapped in cellophane. I'm not too bent on having them all perfect and accurate. I like to use them, they are not for display exactly.

Ben

Top Bottom