What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Vacation continues in Sonoma County. Yesterday was the Lagunitas Tasting Tour (free and recommended if you are traveling up 101 through Petaluma). Today was an Aperol Spritz after light hiking on Bodega Head. Spectacular scenery!

alternating between OGD 114 and Maker's Cask Strength. Both are quite tasty, making the $40 more that I spent on the Makers somewhat disappointing though not surprising.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The 114 is a very good drink and the price is amazing. I fear that once it becomes more popular the price will skyrocket. I shall board it.

July 4th. So we started drinking this PM (Chateau St. Michael Horse Heaven Sauv Blanc-nice on a hot day). Thinking about a chilled French Red to go with the Bison burgers this evening.

Payette Pale. Really nicely balanced local beer.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436045491.715935.jpg

Jim Beam Single Barrel. It's a decent bourbon, very much worth the $17 sale price I bought it for. I might have to stock up a couple bottles.

Came through the Sonoma Valley on the way back to the City on this great 4th! Stopped at Deerfield Cave and Imagery Estate. Sampled too many to list and threw some horseshoes on a glorious day! Back in foggy SF for fireworks.

Last night: Ballast Point Even Keel. All the IPA taste in a session IPA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom