What's new

What Model Schick Injector Is This?

I saw this injector razor for sale on BST this morning. The seller called it a G1. It looks just like mine with the same case. (See photo below.) So the is it an "E" or "G" dance continues.

$DSCN0430.jpg

E-type injectors have Bakelite handles and G-type injectors have plastic handles, and the plastic handles usually have a seam. That is how I differentiate them, and since neither designation is in any way official from Schick, I just go by that.

E-type injectors have Bakelite handles and G-type injectors have plastic handles, and the plastic handles usually have a seam. That is how I differentiate them, and since neither designation is in any way official from Schick, I just go by that.

The G model will have Eversharp in-scripted on the circular piece below the Tab, The E model is inscribed with Schick.

$bbbbbb.jpg
Here is a my USA Model Type E with a seam running down the handle....I think its an E 3, but not sure ?????

The Canadian models are all E Types......They break the rule of thumb that E types don't have a seam running down the handle......Some have the seam running down the handle and some don't......The Black handled Canadian one is also an E Type......I have a Black handled one and its the most aggressive of all my E Types......:w00t:

Last edited:
Top Bottom