SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: Alt-Innsbruck
RESULT: Awesome shave
DECORATION: Barber's Brush :001_smile

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla

A magnificent contribution to this week's theme, Bela!:thumbup1:

And the story of the Derby continues, Soren......:001_smile I have to say that England and France holding to a 1-1 draw was a surprise to me......we should have won at least 3-0!:lol::lol:

Yes, I cheered for Liverpool, oops :blushing: slip of the tongue I mean of course England, but my guess before the game was a draw.
The Danish loss to Portugal didn't come as a surprise - the win over the Netherlands came as a surprise though. And I don't think we stand a chance against Germany to be honest, but I'll cheer and support the guys anyway :biggrin1:

Yes, I cheered for Liverpool, oops :blushing: slip of the tongue I mean of course England, but my guess before the game was a draw.
The Danish loss to Portugal didn't come as a surprise - the win over the Netherlands came as a surprise though. And I don't think we stand a chance against Germany to be honest, but I'll cheer and support the guys anyway :biggrin1:

Soren, football always throws up the odd surprise every now and again. Our FA Cup is proof where it's not uncommon for lesser teams to knock out the big boys. You never know, Denmark may come through, and so may we!!!!

It could be worse Soren, you could be Irish and about to watch the team (more than likely) be taught a footballing lessen against Spain :lol:

:thumbup:
attachment.php
:thumbup:

(Sorry about that, Søren...) :blush:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
7/8 Flaschner Kalman, Full Hollow Ground, Square Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Semogue 2000
Martin de Candre
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Mentolado Suave
Dior Fahrenheit EdT

proxy.php

Fantastic shot, David! And, I'm pretty sure, marvellous shave with Martin de Candre... :001_tt1:

That was a good game. Glad we won, although the second half I was actually worried it might turn into a draw.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Good Morning & TGIFriday !
~06/15/2012~

Semogue 2011 LE FBristle 2 (#88) \\ Merkur Progress w/ Red IP \\ 3P Pre Barba \\ Mitchell's Wool Fat \\
3P Post Barba

No need for explanation using my all time favorite shaving soap MWF! Today's shave was quite excellent and actually used the 2 in 1 product 3P as my Pre & Post shave. It work excellent as a post shave and just love the stuff. To my nose it smells like Vick's lol, but it doesn't linger where it would be the dominant smell when you use a cologne. I can see why it is quite a favorite in Italian Households. Friends, you all have an excellent day/weekend!

proxy.php

W-H-A-T A B-E-A-U-T-Y!!! Bravissimo, Balaji!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom