What's new

Choose 1-3 scents you are really loving within the last month

For me:

Windsor, Roadster, and Dior Homme Intense

Windsor I've had for a while, but the warmer weather has really made this a great indoor/outdoor and work scent. I feel confident wearing this.

Roadster seems to have a love/hate with people, but I definitely love that minty menthol scent.

DHI is new to me within the past month but it is better than Dior Homme and really mixed gourmand with the Dior magic.

Dior Homme Intense (new reformulation), YSL L'Homme & Cred GIT

Also have been rocking this a lot:
Armani Code Sport, Chanel Platinum Egoiste, Creed Aventus, Bond No. 9 Chez Bond, Moschino ?UOMO (Best cheapie frag I own by far) & Serge Lutens Chergui

Last edited:
We've had an interesting mix of cool days and slightly warmer ones, so I gave up predicting the weather and went for versatile fragrances:
1 - GIT
2 - Kenzo Once Upon a Time
3 - Montale Full Incense

I think the only frag I wore more than once last month was Creed Selection Verte. I wore this frag for a whole week while I was out of town and the longer I wore it the less I was liking it. Last month I had Creed Week, Orange Week, Blue Week and IndieScents Week so maybe I will simply list my favorite from each week.

Original Vetiver - liking this more each time I wear it, not for the vetiver but for the soapiness.
Neroli Portofino - this is my favorite soapy frag so far and it lasts all day on my skin.
Cool Water - it's not aquatic, but it was in a blue bottle and any frag that smells like GIT is a winner.
Moonshine - this is the latest offering at IndieScents, my favorite of the month and I could make this my signature!

Last edited:
Penhaligon's English Fern
Creed Original Vetiver
Truefitt & Hill 1805 / Freshman <--- tough to choose between these T&H

Chanel Platinum Egoiste
Zino Davidoff
English Leather Black (cheap good frag, dont know if they will continue though)

PDN Patchouli Intense- new to me, got a sample from Rick Boone, love it.
Borsari Acqua Classica

and since it's summer again I am back into the ADP Colonia Assoluta and PDN L'eau Mixte

Top Bottom