What's new

New wing tips at JC Penny

So the JC Penny "brand" Stafford is coming out with a new wing tip tomorrow (June 1). The come in black or brown and are priced at $50.00

I was in today and asked if they had any other wingtips,and the clerk told me about the staffords. He then went in the backhand brought the samples out for me to see. Might have to pick up a brown pair, the price is right.

You can find them in the JC Penny website.

... Linedrive

Never having tried shaving with either a brown or black wingtip shoe, I think you want to be in the Barber Shop Forum, or Haberdashery, not in the General Shaving Discussion.

Meanwhile, I last felt the need to buy a pair of those 35-40 years ago.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
So the JC Penny "brand" Stafford is coming out with a new wing tip tomorrow (June 1). The come in black or brown and are priced at $50.00

I was in today and asked if they had any other wingtips,and the clerk told me about the staffords. He then went in the backhand brought the samples out for me to see. Might have to pick up a brown pair, the price is right.

You can find them in the JC Penny website.

... Linedrive
Saw the black wingtips on the JC Penny site, but sadly not the brown as of yet (guess I'll have to check them out at out local PC Jenny store).
proxy.php

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shoe...ens-wingtip-dress-shoe/prod.jump?ppId=1b9acf6

proxy.php
“Shoetini: 4oz GQ Fashion, 1oz Cool Attitude, a splash of indulgence, a twist of temptation; shake over ice, strain into a trendy pair of shoes and garish with lots of accessories”. CBJ

Top Bottom