What's new

YOUR 1st one hundred blade purchase...

was just about all the way through with my sample packs and had found 3 blades that worked well enough i dont think they could be beat so decided to go for a bulk purchase. Astra SP, Treet platimum SS, and 7 Oclock yellows were what i was picking from. found the Astra cheaper than the other 2 so went for 200 Astra SP off the bay for 10.80 a hundred. 13 bucks was as cheap as i could find the Treets and 20 bucks for the 7 Oclocks. what can i say im a cheap sob.

Rapira Super Stainless was my first 100 Blade purchase months ago. I'm still very happy with my choice, besides I can locally obtain them.

Just placed my first 100 DE blade order and it was for Gillette 7:00 Yellows. With these and a few straight razor shaves a week, I should be good through 2015!

Hope all is well with U and your families. I have been enjoying my DE sampler pack that my beautiful wifey got me. So far... my two favorite DE blades are Shark Super Chromes & the Astra SPs. I am glad that Amazon sells a 100 pack of Astra SP for under ten dollars.

My next 100 pack will be the Shark Super Chromes. So... how 'bout U? What was your 1st 100-pack purchase?

WARHAWK

Astra SP and Derbys from Amazon.

Whenever I find a great deal on Astra SP's on the web I do consider buying in 100-count lots. I've already bought two of these lots and always enjoy buying in bulk.

Dorco ST-301.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 155
Top Bottom