What's new

It's Here! It's Here!

About 10 days ago I ordered a custom brush from Rodney Neep. I really liked the English Yew wood handles with the knots and the purplish hue that Rodney said was due to a nail in the wood. When I requested the handle he said he couldn't guarantee the knots and purplish hue. Well, I lucked out and got both features, just like I wanted. Here are some pics. It's a 24mm knot with 53mm loft.

I took this with my camera phone but it should show the purplish hue
$NeepBrush1.jpg
These are the knots
$NeepBrush2.jpg
Loaded brush. Used Mike's Orange, Cedar & Black Peppercorns
$NeepBrush3.jpg
Ready for the first pass
$NeepBrush4.jpg

Beautiful brush!!
I received my brush from Rodney about four days ago and felt the same way. He was great to buy from. I went for the forest flame Verderer brush with extra silvertip and a coin from my birth year (yes, i'm that old/young) in the base. These are pictures before it bloomed. I'll take a bloomed pic when I get home and edit his message. This is my first quality badger brush and I'm very happy so far. Whipped up some T&H sandalwood cream on first use and was amazed at the volume of lather.

$1144-flame-elite24xst.jpg
$1144-flame-elite24xst2.jpg
$1144-flame-elite24xst3.jpg

Beautiful brush!!
I received my brush from Rodney about four days ago and felt the same way. He was great to buy from. I went for the forest flame Verderer brush with extra silvertip and a coin from my birth year (yes, i'm that old/young) in the base. These are pictures before it bloomed. I'll take a bloomed pic when I get home and edit his message. This is my first quality badger brush and I'm very happy so far. Whipped up some T&H sandalwood cream on first use and was amazed at the volume of lather.

View attachment 237543
View attachment 237544
View attachment 237545

Very nice! The gold coin and the gold flame look really cool.

Top Bottom