What's new

The Let's Make Brianw poorer thread

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
One of our finest members, Man-About-Town brianw has thrown down the gauntlet. He has a huge jar of quarters that's just taking up space in his shave den (no idea why he has a jar of quarters in his shave den).

He has offered to donate 6 quarters for every entry in the Fundraiser Drive to his favorite charity, Cherished Creations, and is whining that there's still too many quarters in the jar. So come on down, make a donation to B&B, and help make brianw 6 quarters poorer; I've already made him 18 quarters poorer. Click below for info on the drive

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Lurvz-My-B-amp-B!-quot-March-2012-Fundraiser

One of our finest members, Man-About-Town brianw has thrown down the gauntlet. He has a huge jar of quarters that's just taking up space in his shave den (no idea why he has a jar of quarters in his shave den).

He has offered to donate 6 quarters for every entry in the Fundraiser Drive to his favorite charity, Cherished Creations, and is whining that there's still too many quarters in the jar. So come on down, make a donation to B&B, and help make brianw 6 quarters poorer; I've already made him 18 quarters poorer. Click below for info on the drive

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Lurvz-My-B-amp-B!-quot-March-2012-Fundraiser

Well I have done my part in making him 6 quarters poorer!

And happily so. At last count we are over 500 quarters.... B&B and helping Seriously Ill children it just goes together. Cherished Creations uses 100% of what is donated for the kids.

A noble cause. I've never wanted to see anyone spend money more than I do Brian (only to make sure there are a few Parker 51's left for us to buy).
Huzzah to all who contributed.
There's still more time to get involved.

Forgot the link? Here it is:
I Lurvz my B&B!! Fundraiser

captp

Brian REALLY, REALLY wants to give those quarters away. Help make Brian happy and poorer.

captp

Only 642 quarters gone from the magic jar? Let's get moving folks. Make this feller as poor as possible.

captp

A gentle reminder for our fine members. Every entry is another 6 quarters for Cherished Creations

Brian, I've contributed and posted. If I continue to bump the thread, does it cost you six quarters?

captp

Come on folks, let's put Brian on a street corner, holding out a tin cup, with a sign that says "Will donate to charity for alms"

Top Bottom