What's new

My new brush made by a wonderful member here

Thank you ShaverJoe!

He was kind enough to hand make this handle and install a TGN Grade A Sliver tip 24mm knot for me. The quality of the handle is ridiculous, I'm blown away.

He worked with me very closely to make sure he dialed in the handle to my liking. We came up with a M7/Polo hybrid of sorts. Love this brush. The perfect compliment to my Duke 2.

Will add a post bloom pic once i break it in.

$Custom brush 2.jpg
$Custom brush 3.jpg
$Custome brush.jpg

That is a great looking brush. I have seen a few others he he has made and they all look stop notch. Joe takes pride in what he makes.He has already made some suggestions before he is going to start. Joe is going to start making one for me as soon as I can pick what wood to use. My brush is on the way to him from the Golden Nub. It is a 26mm Super Silver tip Badgerwith a 3" handle. I almost always use a scuttle and thing the longerhandle is going work nicely.What kind of wood did he use for yours?

Last edited:
I have a beautiful bubinga brush that Joe made for me and he has already sent me the finished pics that look truly amazing. I had to have him hold off on shipping it because I have to go out of town for work. Joe is amazing to deal with. He is a true gentleman. We made several tweaks to the handle till we both felt it was just right. He gives you full control and joe is not happy till you are happy. I cannot wait to see it in person.

Edit: This is the brush Joe made for me. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/283457-BuBINGa-M7

Last edited:
I have a beautiful bubinga brush that Joe made for me and he has already sent me the finished pics that look truly amazing. I had to have him hold off on shipping it because I have to go out of town for work. Joe is amazing to deal with. He is a true gentleman. We made several tweaks to the handle till we both felt it was just right. He gives you full control and joe is not happy till you are happy. I cannot wait to see it in person.

Edit: This is the brush Joe made for me. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/283457-BuBINGa-M7

That a great looking brush too. If mine turns out as nice I am going to be very pleased. I already know Joe is going to do his best. He has knowledge and expertise of what woods are best and I only know what I like the looks of.

Last edited:
That a great looking brush too. If mine turns out as nice I am going to be very pleased. I already know Joe is going to do his best. He has knowledge and expertise of what woods are best and I only know what I like the looks of.
I am not sure I have any expertise, but I am willing to share my experiences with certain woods I have used. Thanks again guys for giving me an excuse to play in my shop. It is always relaxing and enjoyable :thumbup:

Top Bottom