What's new

I hit the jackpot today!

We traveled about 1 1/2 hours today to some flea markets today and in about 6 hours i had found one brush and 2 very old Old Spice mugs and was pretty bummed out. But in the last booth we came to before we were about to leave I turned the corner and about passed out. There was a solid wall of brushes and mugs. As I stood there with my mouth open my wife turned the corner and just started laughing. She just told me to get all the ones I wanted because I have near came across something like this. But I have to clean some of them up and sell them to finance my spending. Here they are.

I am definatly keeping all of these the second one from the right is a bone handle on the bottom I do beleive.

proxy.php

I am probably going to sell all these but we'll see later on, have to see how many I can get by with keeping.

proxy.php

And here's the two Old Spice mugs and a gold GEM SE razor(which I might PIF in the future)

proxy.php

I felt like a little kid at Christmas today. Normally I am walking around looking in every nook and cranny for brushes, but this was amazing.

Let me know what you think.

Lots of coveted brushes there, especially the marbled one to the right in the first photo. The black/green and black/butterscotch are also very popular. Everyone of those will clean up beautifully! Looking forward to what you do with them!

The ER 200 in the marbled ones are my favorite. The big one in the second photo is a Dubl Duck, it very nice too, but too big for me.

That is a great find! I went to a huge flea market this weekend and couldn't find a thing :( Your haul gives me much hope.

PS. If you want to sell that purple/black ER let me know. That's the colors of the school my daughter will be playing basketball for next year.

Congratulations, and well done!

2 questions: one real, one rhetorical: What will you do to the brushes to ready them for sale? Reknot?

And, why can't I ever go to flea markets like yours?:sad:

Congratulations, and well done!

2 questions: one real, one rhetorical: What will you do to the brushes to ready them for sale? Reknot?

The ones I sell probably won't get reknotted, but I might, some of them have almost brand new boar hair knots. I am defiantly going to polish them and clean them up.

Top Bottom