Scent/Fragrance of the Day - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:
Creed Erolfa
$erolfa-creed-fragrance.jpg
From the Creed Website:

CREED Erolfa

CREED family memories of happy times sailing on the Mediterranean inspired the nautical fragrance Erolfa -- and prompted Olivier CREED, sixth-generation master perfumer, to name this universal scent for his family:
ER stands for Erwin CREED, only son of Olivier CREED. Erwin is the seventh generation and future head of the House of CREED.
OL stands for Olivia, Mr. CREED’s only daughter and a talented visual artist who works for the company.
FA stand for Fabienne, Erwin’s and Olivia’s mother.
Whether you enjoy the excitement of a regatta or admiring the sea from comfort on shore, CREED Erolfa takes you away to the beauty of the sparkling seas.
Classification: Marine / Fresh
Characteristics: Invigorating, uplifting and inspiring, CREED Erolfa is the fragrance of maritime champions. Its oceanic freshness evokes the exuberance of sailing on the high seas.

• Top Notes: Citrus fruits and bergamot
  • Middle Notes: Herbal notes
  • Base Notes: Ambergris

Bulgari Black. Need to give this one another try. But, I have decided to be very harsh in judging since there are SO MANY frags out there. Only the best of the best will make the cut.

I'll be getting a bottle of this, for sure. And a good thing, too, because that means I won't be able to afford Kemenyan, which I was trying to figure out what I could sell off so I could buy it. There's nothing I like better than sandalwood but even pure mysore can seem a little hollow at times. But the addition of oud gives it so much depth and layers without taking away from the sandalwood experience. J2K has just the right balance, it's perfect.

You are killing me!

Today, 88.

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Main Accords: Citrus, Woody, Fresh Spicy, Earthy, Green

Top: Ginger, Mandarine, Italian Bergamot
Middle: Haitian Vetiver, Mysore Sandalwood, Florentine Iris
Base: Musk, Ambergris

Soapier than Green Irish Tweed, Creed Original Vetiver gets even better with warmer weather. Before the fresh clean opening lies an immense carpet of manicured greens over mounds of earth surrounded by woods. Everytime I wear this frag I like it even better than before.

Spring Creed Week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom