What's new

Palmolive Shave Cream

Used the vintage Palmolive tube for July 4th shave today, it was great despite age of five decades or more!

proxy.php

Your pics are brilliant and very much appreciated.

Another vote from me.

Back during my late teens, when I should have known better, I used to regularly buy Palmolive's aerosol shave gel on account of the fact it used to be better value for money.

I hadn't given the classic shaving cream a go until very recently though I had tried the shaving stick. As has no doubt been posted on the forum before, both are inexpensive to buy in the UK considering they're such good products.

It's certainly got a mild scent compared to other products, but to me it's still got a refreshing note. It lathers well with little effort.

This stuff is pretty good and it costs like $3:00 AU for a tube. It creates a monster slick lather and glides as well as most things 5 times the cost. It's a little ordinary to the nose but hey!...that's what the snazzy smelling aftershave is all about eh?

Getcha some!

This stuff is pretty good and it costs like $3:00 AU for a tube. It creates a monster slick lather and glides as well as most things 5 times the cost. It's a little ordinary to the nose but hey!...that's what the snazzy smelling aftershave is all about eh?

Getcha some!

Too bad there is no Aussie online vendor that will ship to the USA as I would love to try this version.

For those of you who have used the cream pictured, could you give me specifics on your experience? I have a couple of tubes on the way from India, and I'm anxious to get your opinions.
$$T2eC16F,!yME9s5qF!DBBQPuh(!+T!~~60_1.JPG

I bought the menthol cream. It's great stuff. Just have to wait for it to get warmer to use it more. (and use something else up to buy the normal.) It's cheap, and works very well. I also like the scent.

I bought the menthol cream. It's great stuff. Just have to wait for it to get warmer to use it more. (and use something else up to buy the normal.) It's cheap, and works very well. I also like the scent.

Agreed. It's as good as Proraso, and perfect for people who don't like the eucalyptus scent.

Top Bottom