What's new

Hello from Winnipeg!

I'm stepping out from behind the lurker curtain and introducing myself. My name is Louise and I was invited to join this forum from my good friend Linda from Malaspina. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with my husband and two children.

As a lady, I really appreciate a well groomed man. My son is a recent convert to wet shaving and he appreciates the difference in feel on his face. My husband also wet shaves.

Being an artisan soap maker, I have been working on a shaving line for quite some time - it's been so good to have ready made testers :) This forum has already been such an education for me and I've learnt so much from everyone already, just by reading the current and past posts.

Well that is my short intro. I am hoping my input will be useful as time goes on!

Louise

Hi Louise - welcome aboard - it's good to see you stepped out from behind the curtain.....:001_tt2:

You will learn a lot from these guys/ladies....

Louise , it's wonderful to have you here. I'm sure you know by now how helpful the B and B community is, enjoy it!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hello Louise
proxy.php
from Winnipeg, Canada (where Hockey is the Coolest Game on Earth...Go Jets Go!!!).
proxy.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.

Sounds like your off to a great start and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and alround 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

Q. What brand of shaving gear (razor, blades, brush[es] ect..), are you working with?
proxy.php

The Thread Leg shaving maybe of great interest to you and is very informative.

Although, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson

Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.

proxy.php
"A razor [blade] can't be sharpened on a piece of velvet." Author Unknown

Last edited:
Top Bottom