What's new

Long time dreamer checking in :)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
1708201606804.jpeg
Life is a Dream!
1708201391583.gif

1708201572584.gif
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
1707837405392.jpeg

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience...you're 'gonna'
love it here.
:thumbsup:

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times...
"Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum. 😉

1708200956909.gif“Ooh, [shave] weaver. I believe you can get me through the night [...]". Gary Wright

PS BTW...if I may ask...what's your Avatar mad about
proxy.php

Last edited:
And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.
Oh, nice! Will keep in mind :thumbup1:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :c4:

PS BTW...if I may ask...what's your Avatar mad about
proxy.php

The avatar is Professor Hakase from an anime called Nichijou (Everyday Life). She could be mad about anything really :em2300:
I usually pick serious, edgy avatars :001_tt2: but hey, life is a dream and needn't be always serious! Nichijou is a parody anime that doesn't take itself (or anime seriously).

Top Bottom