What's new

Favorite "MUST TRY" Creams

I'm being tempted by their Cedar and Sandalwood. Have you tried that scent? The lime seems universally praised but I'm not a fan of most like scents (but love the fruit...weird).

Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Action Shave Lather. Great slickness and top protection. Leaves the skin hydrated and protected like no other. I don't need to use any post-shave treatment after using this cream. The only drawback may be the scent, which is good but very weak.

Any of the following: Proraso, Art of Shaving, Geo F. Trumper, Taylor of Old Bond Street, Nivea.

Keeping it simple folks.

Proraso/CO bigelow
Musgo Real.

Both pretty equal performance wise. I LOVE the Musgo Real scent. I need to buy a tube, even if its pricy...

B & B gave Cyril R Salter the best 2014 shaving cream award. So I figured I'd give it a try. Great stuff ! They liked the Rose I tried a jar of it and a jar of the citrus. I have not gotten into the citrus yet, but the rose is delightful and doesn't irritate my skin. Produces thick, creamy, lather easily.

This is a real deal @ around $15 for a 5.8 oz tub

I've tried them all and nothing compares to biotique bio palmyra

I ordered this cream without expecting much. It is not my favorite scent. It is a very mild natural green apple scent, pleasant but not to die for. It is the best performing cream I have used. It is very easy to lather, very economical, provides great glide, great cushion, great post shave feel. Best cream I have tried. I haven't tried them all but have tried creams from the major companies-Castle Forbes included.

T&H, Trumpers, Stone Cottage Soap Works (they call it a cream, some might call it a soap), Al's. Clearly I need to try C Salters.

Top Bottom