What's new

Favorite "MUST TRY" Creams

Queen Charlotte any scent. The cream is almost a soap/cream combo. Nice stuff and a good deal. The samples will last many many shaves.

Here are my 3 alltime favorites: 1)Trumpers Coconut, 2)Castle forbes Lime, and DR Harris Arlington. All three are superb in all aspects,IMO.

Craig

What?! No suggestions to try Nancyboy Signature Shaving Cream?! I couldn't recommend this one enough. $18 may seem on the more pricey side initially (definitely not the most expensive though) but for the amount of cream, the awesome scent, and great shave it is well worth the deal. Seriously, you've never quite smelled anything like this before..it is heavenly.

See this Nancyboy Signature Cream thread I started for more testaments to its wonderful lather and awesome scent. Also, if you don't wanna go for the big tub immediately, try the Travel Size tub. Also, I promise I don't work for them, I am merely on a Nancyboy kick..again.

Currently using Jack Black Supreme Cream. Browsing/shopping and in my WCS cart now I have Cella, TOBS Mr. Taylor, and Proraso green jar. The white jar is currently out. Picking all of these based on recommendations on here.

Top 5 in this order

Castle Forbes Lavender - I was given a sample of this and it was GREAT! It is a little expensive but a little goes a long way..
Portman Square Collier Row - very very good
Cella - not crazy about the smell but it works very well
Proraso - what can I say it's a classic
KMF - I used the peach a few times before my wife stole it :lol:

Proraso. Italian classic. Don't go crazy with it as I did when first coming here (several tubes in waiting), especially if you are not a fan of menthol.
Tabac. German classic.
Musgo Real. Portuguese classic.
La Toja. Spanish classic. Smells as great as the soaps and performs very well. All four mentioned so far are very moisturizing.

You can sample many of the Truefitt & Hill and George F. Trumper's creams as a part of their sampler packages. Cheap and lots of great stuff to check out. They will not disappoint. English classics!
The Art of Shaving stuff is very good, too.
I like the Erasmic cream, too. I can't believe how little this costs in the UK.

1. Proraso (I'll always have some)
2. TOBS Avocado
3. AOS (any)
4. Tabac

Get these then spend the rest on soaps starting with Tabac and Mitchell's Wool Fat.

Nancy Boy Signature, I Coloniali, Cella, Cyril Salter Fresh Mint and Sandalwood, Musgo Real. Tabac soap is a must have IMHO.

Proraso, Palmolive and Erasmic. Not expensive but all very good performers and worthy of a place in any shave den IMO

Another Speick user here. I always get a great, close shave with it, and my face feels so nicely conditioned after using it. Be aware, it only takes a small amount to create a lot of lather.

Top Bottom