What's new

Favorite "MUST TRY" Creams

AOS Lavender Essential Oil
TOBS Avocado
If you like pure and natural, Queen Charlotte Soaps puts out a very nice cream line. Excellent scents and good performance.

Palmolive Classic for men, lathers up just by looking at it (well almost...), smells OK and at only 1.67 euro for 100 ml (or sometimes even less) it's a no-brainer. Readily available in Europe.

Tabac Original, lathers up just as easy and has that signature Tabac scent if you're into that. More expensive than Palmolive but still cheap compared to other luxury brands. Readily available in Europe.

TOBS: Eton College, Lime
Trumpers: Lime, coconut

Enjoy

in no particular order (a few of these shots are mine--i trust you will figure out which ones)...

GFT "coconut"

proxy.php

TOBS "avocado"

proxy.php

EJ "sea buckthorn"

proxy.php

fitjar "bregneskog"

proxy.php

QCS "queen charlotte"

proxy.php

penhaligon "blenheim bouquet"

proxy.php

T&H "grafton" (but let me warn you: this is not a "nice" company to deal with)

proxy.php

e-shave "verbena lime" (i accept that "e-shave" is a totally stupid company name, but not quite as bad as "art of shaving" and "kiss my face')

proxy.php

a couple of these i don't own at the moment, but it doesn't change the fact that i think all of them should be tried, if possible.

v.

Big ups to any of the QCS creams, they provide a very nice razor glide and almost all of the scents are wonderful and spot on due to the essential oils that are used.

These are in my current rotation. I do not use only one, though. I combine one with soap and glycerin to create an uberlather, or I will combine two with glycerin to create a creme de la creme. Out of these, I would say that Musgo, Bigelow, T&H and the Caswell are the best. I am always on the hunt for more.

$creams 004.jpg

Those Queen Charlottes look good. How do they perform?

in no particular order (a few of these shots are mine--i trust you will figure out which ones)...

GFT "coconut"

proxy.php

TOBS "avocado"

proxy.php

EJ "sea buckthorn"

proxy.php

fitjar "bregneskog"

proxy.php

QCS "queen charlotte"

proxy.php

penhaligon "blenheim bouquet"

proxy.php

T&H "grafton" (but let me warn you: this is not a "nice" company to deal with)

proxy.php

e-shave "verbena lime" (i accept that "e-shave" is a totally stupid company name, but not quite as bad as "art of shaving" and "kiss my face')

proxy.php

a couple of these i don't own at the moment, but it doesn't change the fact that i think all of them should be tried, if possible.

v.

An affordable classic that you really have to try is Erasmic IMO. I love the smell of it. Its a real classic barbershop scent. And I find it gives a real nice shave too.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Santa Maria Novella

Hands down....Nuff Said!!

I could live with that. I also like Art of Shaving shave creams. However, shave for shave, SMN is much less expensive. I burned through the AOS pretty rapidly and the SMN, which I got before the AOS, is still going strong.

Top Bottom