What's new

Acquisitions Mon Sep 3 - Sun Sept 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBS Shave Cream and Wes Baker's Fatboy. I thought I had the RAD under control. It had been three weeks and then this came up.

Simpsons 'Wee Scot' brush.Couldn't believe the size of it when I opened the box but it worked just fine.Also TOBS Sandalwood shave stick(nice lather nice scent) and a bottle of Musgo Real aftershave :smile: :smile: :smile:

From Rik-Thanks!
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in a recent Kent thread, but thought I'd throw at least one pic in here as I thought it was "significant" news. Got this earlier this week. Not available yet, but will soon be on Kent's website. Don't ask how I got this one! :cool:

Waiting on me at the house (heading on vacation in a week):

Full set of CAR hydrolast products (all peppermint except for bay rum tonic) and a v200 brush.

Also have a couple straight razors on the way (a Boker 6/8 spike point extra hollow ground and a Silberstahl 5/8 round), as well as a Moss Scuttle and a pasted paddle strop (no shipment confirmation on the scuttle or strop yet).
Scuttle has arrived at the house...waiting on 2 straights, a strop and a dvd!!

I'm new to all this, and don't know much about brushes, but to my untrained eye, that looks like a very good one. Congrats.

Steve

I posted this in a recent Kent thread, but thought I'd throw at least one pic in here as I thought is was "significant" news. Got this earlier this week. Not available yet, but will soon be on Kent's website. Don't ask how I got this one! :cool:

Boots Shave Stick - Thanks Joshua
Gillette Tech - undated in nice condition

Nice - love the Boots - let us know how you like it.

I posted this in a recent Kent thread, but thought I'd throw at least one pic in here as I thought it was "significant" news. Got this earlier this week. Not available yet, but will soon be on Kent's website. Don't ask how I got this one! :cool:

Ve haf vays of makink you talk:a30:

All I have to add to the mix is the shipment from Colleen - one ounce pucks of:

Sandlwood
Leatherneck
Earth
Amber
Rose

They smell great - I really like the rose.

We'll see how they shave tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom