What's new

Bob's Razor Works!

Not only does it work, but it's damned good looking!

I treated myself to an early birthday present and ordered this custom razor from B&B member "cooncatbob." It's 3 1/2" Improved handle with a replated Gillette long-combed New head. What a sweet combination! Bob is a pleasure to work with and his products are top of the line! :thumbup:

$P1050103.jpg

Oh that is suweet, i bet it feels perfect, congratulations.

Must admit Bob makes the shizzle handles, I'm almost using his exclusively on my razors, mainly the quality of his work, the heft and the thickness is good for older fingers.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I use my BRW Improved handle with a replated Old Type head, also from Bob. Lower left in the picture (purists, shield your eyes).

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, i think i might get a few of these my self, They look Really Really Sexy, Love the looks of These Razors. Do you guys just add the head of your favorite razor to the handle?

Do you guys just add the head of your favorite razor to the handle?

Yep. He threads them with an M5 x .80 tap so both SAE and metric threaded heads will fit.

Also what are these Made of, Material wise? Weight Etc ? Do you guys have a Ruff idea ?

Solid brass construction with a nice, thick nickel plating. My Bull Mastiff weighs 2.8 oz, and the fluted weighs 2.6 oz (handles only). He also puts a magnet in the bottom of the handle to pick up blades with -- a very handy feature.

Last edited:
Yep. He threads them with an M5 x .80 tap so both SAE and metric threaded heads will fit.

Solid brass construction with a nice, thick nickel plating. My Bull Mastiff weighs 2.8 oz, and the fluted weighs 2.6 oz (handles only). He also puts a magnet in the bottom of the handle to pick up blades with -- a very handy feature.

Thanks Ras120. Like the sound of what i hear, I think ill be ordering a few handles, not sure about the heads, but if they are Re plated Gillette heads that wouldn't be a bad thing, I also like my EJ89 Does he sell the EJ89 head's ? if not can i find the EJ89 head for sale else where ? Thanks in advance to who ever answer's :eek:)

Top Bottom