What's new

Replacement for my Wallet (Lancel)

I had posted this thread but I realized that the word wallet did not appear anywhere in the title. Would you help me find a similar quality replacement for my aging wallet?

Al raz.

Hi. There are of course many options. If you have a Muji near you I'd recommend one of theirs- Vegetable-tanned "untreated" Italian leather (don't know what they mean by untreated but it feels good, looks classy and should definitely last more than a decade).

Dunno if you're specifically looking for a smaller wallet, but if you are, I can hold-heartedly vouch for the "water buffalo money-clip card case" ($58) from Coach... Tiny. Mine is still tiny, even holding 9 cards, with plenty of room for cash in the strong clip... Extremely durable, and it ages to a beautiful patina.

Wow, thank you guys. With the exception of the Muji, which I was not able to find, all excellent suggestions. I have been a little bit of a George Costanza so some of the choices were shocking but not enough to be disregarded; no reason why people should not change. I will explore getting rid of some of the extra weight... So far, after checking all the suggestions, I am leaning towards the Orvis American Bison Thinfold Leather Wallet. Any other suggestion that I should consider? Thank you very much for your input.

Al raz.

Top Bottom