$5OCS.jpg
$87f15257 copy.jpg
$5oclockshadow (2).jpg
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
This is a very classy looking ink. Even though the primary component appears to be a very dark green, it is entirely appropriate for professional applications, unless you work for a bunch of fuddy-duddies. Great, subtle shading. Another killer score for the B&B juggernaut.

Here's an example on some cheap paper-

proxy.php

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone would be negative about this.
I've not been disappointed by a B&B product yet!
The label is very cool. It is very B&B.

The 5-O samples look like a darker version of Zhivago. The write-up notes some grey tone so I am wondering if the ink is lighter or darker than Zhivago? Not that it matters (already have two bottles on order) but if any of the testers can shed some light on the similarities/differences between the 5-O and Zhivago I would appreciate it.

It looks really cool and I can't wait to get it but for some reason I thought we were looking at blue/black with a hint or red?

I'm only asking because I'm nosey and my mother dresses me funny. I'd get pretty much take any color just to get a bottle with that cool label!

The 5-O samples look like a darker version of Zhivago. The write-up notes some grey tone so I am wondering if the ink is lighter or darker than Zhivago? Not that it matters (already have two bottles on order) but if any of the testers can shed some light on the similarities/differences between the 5-O and Zhivago I would appreciate it.

Great question!

We looked at Zhivago as a starting point while developing this ink. 5 O'c is just as dark on the page but has some grayer highlights. The green only comes through when you wipe it on with a swab. Its very subtle.

Great question!

We looked at Zhivago as a starting point while developing this ink. 5 O'c is just as dark on the page but has some grayer highlights. The green only comes through when you wipe it on with a swab. Its very subtle.

Thanks, Jim. Excellent work on the ink. Zhivago is one of my favs.

Top Bottom