What's new

Opinions On Dubl Duck Gold Edge Auction Win

I won this auction for a Dubl Duck GoldEdge last night, and I would like some opinions. The razor looks to be in great shape. The scales look nice and the edge of the blade seems to have no obvious chips. Some of the gold wash is still present on the tang. The only issue seems to be a bit of discoloration at the edge of the blade, but it appears on both sides, so I am wondering if it might not be a reflection from the photography. I took a chance...for $38 I might have gotten a steal. This will be my second GoldEdge. My first has a spike point, so I like the rounded edge on this one. Are there any obvious problems you can see that my untrained eyes might have missed?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Looks not bad. The only thing I see is it looks a little thin spine to edge, if you look at the shoulder stabilizers the edge is well into them compared to this:
proxy.php

HOLY HUGE PIC BATMAN

I don't see any hone wear tho...maybe it was polished out or something. Let us know how it is when you get it.

I'll be interested to see your pics once you get it! That 'burn' mark looks weird to me. Wow! It comes with a money back guarantee. Very cool!

I'll be interested to see your pics once you get it! That 'burn' mark looks weird to me. Wow! It comes with a money back guarantee. Very cool!

You know, I hadn't even noticed the money back guarantee part!

Looks like a fair deal. Just goes to show, reasonable auctions are out there. Look forward to hearing condition when it is in hand

Top Bottom