What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only about a box left every time someone comes over they are like oooohhhhh Nutty Bars and I have to share. Going to have to hide the rest.

I got mine I got mine I got mine!!! Squeeeee!
Thank you sender. I LOOOOVE it!
I'll take a picture and post it but my sender sure did his homework :thumbup:

Interesting looking puck, what brand is that?

Evanest, she is an eBay seller. I love that stuff, excellent prices and just terrific product.

You can see a few that I have on hand in this pic;

proxy.php

Okay guys sorry this took so long - I'm had a guest staying the last few days (he's still here but he's reading ont he bed so I'm grabbing a minute online while I can :001_rolle ).
Here's a photo of the contents of my package - WOOHOO!
I love it! THANK YOU !!!
The USB stick is list a mix tape and my sender (also my reciever :lol: ) has great taste in music!

I tried the black raspberry shave cream today - yummy :thumbup:

Thanks again and I'll be in for round two!

Last edited:
Remember when mix tapes were on..... (wait for it)..... cassette tapes! :w00t:

Ahh the good old days. Hold down the pause & play from deck 1, then hold down pause, play, and record form deck 2, then simultaneously release both pause buttons. Oops, intro was too long :mad3: do it again. Oops, now I cut off the first second of the song :angry: do it again.

Now everything is just drag and drop.... where's the skill in that? :001_rolle

Well done! Well done.

Okay, let's keep the madness rolling. I don't look for it to get going for a couple of weeks. If you're interested, post now (after this writing).

You get to choose your recipient this time. Yep. Pick a number 1 through...however many we are going to have...

Noooo, I can't resist. I want in.

Since my junk drawer is empty, I guess I'll raid the shave den.

I didn't see any junk, so the stuff in your junk drawer must have been pretty good. Can't wait to see what comes out of your den!

I'm stepping up my game a bit this time. Looking forward to another round of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom