What's new

Another rotation question.

There have been a lot of threads on the size of people's razor rotations, but the question is usually how many total razors people use. Here's a different question, going by general blade type, how many different types of razors do you use?

For me it would be approximately four, depending on how finely you divide the types up. In approximate order of frequency.

1. Injector razors
  2. Big bladed SE razors (Gems, Auto-Strops).
  3. DE razors.
  4. Cartridges. I'm lumping the twin blade Atra in with the three bladed Hydro, five bladed Fusion, and any disposable I might happen to use once or twice.

I'll probably never pick up an electric again, after some past experiments. I should get to my wedge blades Rolls eventually, and it's just possible that I could get a straight, although it would probably be the disposable bladed Feather AC.

How about it? How many types of razor do you use? There's a strong case for not changing around too much, given the differences in technique, but the variety can be fun.

1. Injector razors
  2. Big bladed SE razors (Gems, Auto-Strops).
  3. DE razors.
  4. Cartridges. I'm lumping the twin blade Atra in with the three bladed Hydro, five bladed Fusion, and any disposable I might happen to use once or twice.

Same as yours. Well about the only DE I use is a slant. However, it get the most love. So.....

DE (slant)
Injector (L)
GEM (Heavy Flat Top AKA G-bar)
Cart (Trac II)

Top Bottom