What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

$IMG_20140708_173626_516.jpg

The dreaded Gurkha slanted burn strikes again. Any attempted correction is in vain!

Smoked my 2nd Punch Punch out of a new box from 2013. These are very good for being so young. Light leather, nuttyness and cream towards the end.

Followed that up with a 2011 Partagas Serie D No.4. Had them down for a while as they didn't impress me at all. And I'm a D4 fan. They still aren't doing anything for me. Pitched it at the half way point and called it a night.

Just smoked an Arturo Fuente Hemingway that was a gift from Argonaut. Wow was it awesome! I am going to need to look into getting more of these someday.

Needed a break from nc's so tonight it's a Hoyo de Monterey palmas extra may '12. Great budget smoke that never fails to deliver.

Smoking a The Griffin's Robusto... after getting encouraged by the last couple of posts and remembering that I had a stick in my humi.

For as bad as the Gurkha was in terms of how it burned, The Griffin's is the exact opposite. The burn is almost perfectly consistent, to the point where it makes me feel like I did my best light ever (but I'm betting it was mostly due to the actual cigar than my technique). It's also burning nice and slow.

Flavor is pretty good. Might have to get a few more of these guys for when I want a well-behaved mild cigar... just not at full price.

I always get mine when I can catch them on "special" at cigarsinternational.com when they are on the deal of the day.

Smoking a The Griffin's Robusto... after getting encouraged by the last couple of posts and remembering that I had a stick in my humi.

For as bad as the Gurkha was in terms of how it burned, The Griffin's is the exact opposite. The burn is almost perfectly consistent, to the point where it makes me feel like I did my best light ever (but I'm betting it was mostly due to the actual cigar than my technique). It's also burning nice and slow.

Flavor is pretty good. Might have to get a few more of these guys for when I want a well-behaved mild cigar... just not at full price.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Finishing the night (after a couple of pipes) with a Parodi. Pretty good little smoke!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404969848.725096.jpg

Top Bottom