$20160912_142229.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 264
  • $20160912_142303.jpg
    $20160912_142303.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 267
  • $20160912_142319.jpg
    $20160912_142319.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 269
Lee makes brushes. Lee doesn't answer everyone's email. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles or make his own knots. Ken sparks a friendship with Lee. They offer up a B&B Chief LE brush. Lee doesn't answer everyone's emails. People complain. Paladin is formed and offers Brushes with Lee's knots. Paladin stops offering brushes with Lee's knots. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles or make his own knots. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain.

Take out the B&B LE, Paladin collaboration and repeat all other points multiple times.

All caught up now.

Wow! Kudos to you brucered for that terrific summation of this huge thread. Your summary is witty and very accurate. Nobody in the entire B&B Forum elicits more anger(frustration) and occasional praise than Lee Sabini. I have never had any luck with him and long since gave up trying to contact him.

Craig

Can someone PM me Lee's phone number and/or mailing address? :w00t:

It's actually by carrier pigeon, but in order to get a pigeon to send your message, you must first send your request for a pigeon via message in a bottle across the Atlantic. Bottle delivery is not guaranteed nor is the pigeon insured against hawks.

It's actually by carrier pigeon, but in order to get a pigeon to send your message, you must first send your request for a pigeon via message in a bottle across the Atlantic. Bottle delivery is not guaranteed nor is the pigeon insured against hawks.
I thought it was more difficult than that :laugh:

Definitely "this," has been on my wish list for a long while actually…that and an Unubtanium Chief [emoji6]. Congratulations looks great.

~Royce

Top Bottom