$IMG_0532.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 457
  • $IMG_0533.jpg
    $IMG_0533.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 460
  • $IMG_0534.jpg
    $IMG_0534.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 459
Another gorgeous brush Ben...one of these days, once the post-man has NOT paid you a visit for at least a week...I'm going to request you to take a few pictures of your entire collection...would love to see them all :)

Here you go gentleman...

Attachments

• $Screen shot 2011-07-20 at 5.17.11 PM.jpg
    $Screen shot 2011-07-20 at 5.17.11 PM.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 437
  • $Screen shot 2011-07-20 at 5.17.32 PM.jpg
    $Screen shot 2011-07-20 at 5.17.32 PM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
FANTASTIC Ben...I see one of every shape Lee has turned recently...no wonder he's been so busy lately!!! Gorgeous brushes my friend...simply beautiful!

Here is my most recent M&F acquisition...a 24mmx48mm Blonde Badger in a "vintage Rooney" style handle.

and next to a Shavemac D01 2-band 20mm for scale comparison

So I just traded away my CH1-2band for a 25x50 M&F (plus a lil extra). It is supposed to be one of the first "runs" that Lee put out... Damn thing can't get here soon enough!!!

OK, I finally fell over onto the floor babbling to myself. I'll finish reading this thread after I re-read War and Peace. Would somebody please send me Lee's e-mail address so I can place an order and get on with my life? Thank you for taking my misery to another level. Now, what to order....!

The 24mm brush is a hit! Terrific feel on the face, first lathering was very nice with Pre De Provence. I'm thinking the next M&F will be a tad larger...this is by far my favorite feeling hair, thus far.

Here it is with it's brethren, Rooney 3/1, 24x48 M&F, 22x45 M&F, and Duke 3:

If you order a brush from Lee, you also need to order some of his soap. It's really good! The ingredients are: Aqua (Water), Sandalwood oil, Aloe Vera, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Kokum butter, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil, Basil oil, Glycerine, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Fullers earth, SLEL (Palm oil), Sugar, (Sorbitol), Propylene glycol.

attachment.php

If you order a brush from Lee, you also need to order some of his soap. It's really good! The ingredients are: Aqua (Water), Sandalwood oil, Aloe Vera, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Kokum butter, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil, Basil oil, Glycerine, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Fullers earth, SLEL (Palm oil), Sugar, (Sorbitol), Propylene glycol.

What scents does it come in?

Top Bottom