What's new

godrej deluxe lime

Just got my first tube of Godrej it took 6 months to find a place in Salt Lake City to be able to get it so now I can get Dettol in one store and Godrej in another.

I enjoyed the Godrej a lot I'm planning on using it again tonight but got a great shave with it last night using my Gem 1912. It lathered really well and had a "Lime" scent not very natural but Lime none the less LOL. It looks to be a good averyday cream like the Dettol both inexpensive but quality products.

"Consider yourself lucky. When you buy online you will pay a lot more with shipping. The last time I bought it the cost was over $7 a tube."

It's generally best to buy locally if you can. Shipping costs is always a killer.

DD

"Consider yourself lucky. When you buy online you will pay a lot more with shipping. The last time I bought it the cost was over $7 a tube."

It's generally best to buy locally if you can. Shipping costs is always a killer.

DD

Unfortunately, I can't find any store that sells it locally. Even the Indian grocery stores down here do not carry any shaving supplies. :mad3:

Unfortunately, I can't find any store that sells it locally. Even the Indian grocery stores down here do not carry any shaving supplies. :mad3:

Just a suggestion.

Find the owner or manager and ask he or she to carry them.

It may help a great deal if you have several B&B members with you.:001_rolle

If they have any business sense they will follow-up with you.

Good Luck.

that is what i did at two indian stores one now had godrej and the other dettol :thumbup1:

Top Bottom